• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout jersey for sale

MVTrout

Genuinely curious as to what's going through a person's head when they decide to be enough of a c*** to rip on someone for what turned out to be a less than wise investment. In the same way when someone buys a dud house and ends up bankrupt you don't tell them "you shouldn't have bought that house", you don't do that in these situations. Think what you want, but what kind of a dick says that kind of stuff?

A dick behind a keyboard.

Genuinely curious as to what's going through a person's head when they decide to be enough of a c*** to rip on someone for what turned out to be a less than wise investment. In the same way when someone buys a dud house and ends up bankrupt you don't tell them "you shouldn't have bought that house", you don't do that in these situations. Think what you want, but what kind of a dick says that kind of stuff?

That is why douchebaggery is so rampant, easy to be one when there are zero ramifications.

Edited by mtangelsfan

Let's see, you don't have a nest egg, you don't have six month's savings, but you *are* going to buy a $300 jersey.

And *I'm* the dick?

Someone should have had real talk a long time ago with this gentleman who thinks Allie LaForce is a fivehead.

This might be a little more acceptable if this was a website about money or if he was asking for advice about money.

His wife's face scares me, dude could have done a LOT better!

Is it just me or does she have a fivehead?

And here are pics of the two women in question; Hamilton's wife has had four kids.

20121215__Angels%20Hamilton_01.jpg

screen-shot-2014-01-13-at-12-46-43-am.pn

So THIS is the guy we have to tip toe around, because he's lost his job?

Puh-leeze/

wait, you are complaining about him being a dick while being a dick?

I am not complaining at all.  There a certain (very) few posters here who always stay above the fray.  Coolout, who doesn't post here much any more, is an example.  He never got his hands dirty, and, in return, was treated with mucho respect by everybody.

99.9% of the posters aren't like that.  Certainly not jabronis like you, me or Stradling.  And certainly not a goof like MVTrout, who calls Allie LaForce a fivehead.  Or says a mother of four is (basically) ugly.  I don't give a crap if you've lost your job from Big 5.  If you bought a $300 jersey, it was a bad decision.  If you don't like me pointing it out, too bad.  Maybe it will prevent the next goofball from doing the same.

Those comments obviously struck a nerve with you yk. I hope you dont let it consume you too long. I agree with a good portion of what you're saying, but your lack of even the smallest bit of compassion seems unhealthy to me. JMO.

It hasn't struck a nerve at all, jimbo.  I see you have 83 posts - I assume you are new here.  I've been here since 2002  - I have never changed.  Stradling and mtangelsfan are the same way.  Three mutts who never back down from a response, and always have "just one more thing" to say.

It hasn't struck a nerve at all, jimbo.  I see you have 83 posts - I assume you are new here.  I've been here since 2002  - I have never changed.  Stradling and mtangelsfan are the same way.  Three mutts who never back down from a response, and always have "just one more thing" to say.

yk has always been yk.

there, I just said one more thing.

Can the F'ing season just start so we can spend our time more wisely? Like arguing about Pujols batting third and Weaver not being a number 1.

I think spending $300 on a jersey with some other guys name on it is silly no matter how much money or security a guy has, but then again, I blow money on multiple guitars that I only play for myself, so what ever makes you happy.

It sucks MVTrout lost his job especially if he has a family to support and it sucks that he doesn't realize that Allie LaForce is pretty hot.

And damn it, now I want INO.