• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout jersey for sale

MVTrout

On 1/11/2021 at 1:48 PM, yk9001 said:

So I belong to a facebook Rams Season Ticket holder group.  Completely vanilla, lots of "Go, Rams!", "Here is a picture of my man cave" and "Goff Sucks" posts.

Today someone posted that she needs to sell her seats.  Been out of work since March.  Completely understandable.

30 yard line.

Cost for the three seats, including SSL, is $35,000.

She's a yoga instructor.

She must be good!

(Hoping someone remembers that infomercial for whatever super supplement where the old lady says "theyre giving it away free? It must be good!" and reads it in her voice.)

(Shes tied for first in my favorite infomercial people. Shes tied with the rapping blue blockers sunglasses guy who had a 3 stooges t shirt and a sombrero on if i remember correctly) 

(Vince the shamwow guy is second, the guy with the lisp who get in a boat after using flex seal is third, and billy mays isnt ranked, just considered the goat.)

• 1 year later...