• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout jersey for sale

MVTrout

On February 10, 2015 at 3:28 PM, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

This was some great reading. I recently lost a job again too. TroutMV I feel your pain. It's been a tough few years for me financially. Cali had some great advice. Be strong.

As for me, I'll be putting my Mathis baseball card and autographed gum collection up for grabs soon.

still available?

7 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

I dont know, but I wish I had seen the thread back when he originally posted it. I would have sent him the 300.00 and told him to keep the jersey for better times.

Sometimes it takes a village to teach decency in people.

I wonder if he'd have used it to buy another jersey.  

3 hours ago, the dude abides said:

Sadly, that thread has gone the way of the dodo along with the old board.  Some epic threads lost forever.

My favorite was the kid who got kicked out because he kept screaming Jeter sucks and after getting warned and bounced he claimed he said Jeter skuks or something like that.