• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Bowl ticket prices through the roof!

halobob

face value on game tickets: $500 - 1500.

last year for game 1 of the stanley cup finals i paid $325, and that was through ticketmaster. i'm sure game 5 tickets were more, but these super bowl prices are just insane. 

i have a friend who has attended every super bowl game played in california. he usually would but a ticket after kickoff from one of the guys walking around re-selling. i don't think he ever paid more than $30 to get in, and he always got in.

face value on game tickets: $500 - 1500.

last year for game 1 of the stanley cup finals i paid $325, and that was through ticketmaster. i'm sure game 5 tickets were more, but these super bowl prices are just insane.

i have a friend who has attended every super bowl game played in california. he usually would but a ticket after kickoff from one of the guys walking around re-selling. i don't think he ever paid more than $30 to get in, and he always got in.

Next yr it's in Santa Clara

People are pretty stupid with their wealth.

My ultra-conservative brother said "Man, I keep hearing that the economy is in the shitter but people are spending $5000 for tickets to the super bowl, so how can it be that bad?"  Woosh.  For people to whom $5000 is easily disposable, the economy is indeed great.  For the rest of us though, it's the shitter.