• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blanton Planning a Comeback

Diaz15

betchya he'll get an ST invite from someone.

the Nashville AAA team is what MLB team's affiliate -- perhaps Blanton could catch on there and play at home.  He's a real 'homer' as a pitcher. I think he gave up more HRs in 2013 than any other MLB pitcher -- or at least he was leading the pack at one point in the season, Bartolo Colon or someone may have eclipsed him once Blanton got yanked out of the rotation and out of MLB that year.

any team who signs him may want to go back and check the press clippings that referred to Blanton as "the worst pitcher in MLB" based on his 2012/ 2013 stats.

I like the link to the article above, like days past it refers to Blanton as an 'innings eater' -- well, towards the end of his rotation days with the Halos, he wasn't getting much past the third inning.

I heard he won the spot in the "Next Great Knuckler"....

you know, why not? if thrown correctly it's a very effective pitch. he sure isn't going to be much different with his old assortment of pitches and locations, so why not roll the dice and learn the knuckler?

unless of course his fingers are now too fat to grip it.