• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I saw Mark Trumbo at the NAMM show on Friday

beatlesrule

Saw him at the Seymour Duncan booth. He was with a friend so I didn't want to bug him too much so I asked him if I could get a picture with him and he said sure. I told him that I was there the night he hit the walkoff homerun against Texas and he said, "oh I remember that." After my friend took a pic, I told Mark I was sorry to see him go and he said thank you and that was it. Sorry the photo is kind of blurry. My friend was too close and there are a lot of people at the NAMM show so he had to be quick. Mark was not very talkative and I don't blame him one bit. He was simply there to enjoy himself and not sign autographs or anything. He probably didn't think anyone at a music show would recognize him. I was just glad he was nice enough to take a picture with me. Just thought I'd share with the board.

2evyxzo.jpg

Edited by beatlesrule

Saw him at the Seymour Duncan booth with his friend. He was with a friend so I didn't want to bug him too much so I asked him if I could get a picture with him and he said sure. I told him that I was there the night he hit the walkoff homerun against Texas and he said, "oh remember that." After my friend took a pic, I told Mark I was sorry to see him go and he said thank you and that was it. Sorry the photo is kind of blurry. My friend was too close and there are a lot of people at the NAMM show so he had to be quick. Mark was not very talkative and I don't blame him one bit. He was simply there to enjoy himself and not sign autographs or anything. He probably didn't think anyone at a music show would recognize him. I was just glad he was nice enough to take a picture with me. Just thought I'd share with the board.

2evyxzo.jpg

How f'ing tall are you?