• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cast for Ghostbusters 3 announced.

i immediately like your idea better. and where in the world has rick moranis been the last ten plus years? he was almost always a fun character to watch.

i have serious doubts about this movie working as well as the original. i hope mccarthy, who is a very good physical actress, plays a character different than what she usually plays. she's usually the same character in most of her films.

rick moranis quit acting so he could raise his kids after his wife died of breast cancer.

Am I the only one that thinks Melissa McCarthy isn't funny?

I get the Bridesmaids and Mike & Molly excitement, but after Identity Theft, The Heat, and Tammy isn't her schtick old? I never found her funny but get general comedy for normal folks.

I don't get it. A fat chick that plays comedy around her weight.

I believe I've reached the point of McCarthy fatigue as well. I also have to wonder how Lorne Michaels managed to create a SNL cast member requirement for all comedy projects in the past decade.

I get the Bridesmaids and Mike & Molly excitement, but after Identity Theft, The Heat, and Tammy isn't her schtick old? I never found her funny but get general comedy for normal folks.

I have honestly only seen her in a couple things. I would imagine she would get old quick if it is the same shtick.

I liked her quite a bit in St Vincent, but nothing else.

***added thought

Look at all the Melissa McCarthy films.  Now, if it had a production cost of over $200 million, or even $100 million, would any of her films, no matter how good been considered huge successes?  This is what I mean above.

Well, they can't seem to make any budget cuts to craft services - hence the $200 mil.  

McCarthy was funny in Bridesmaids but unfortunately that led to The Heat, Tammy and Identity Thief.  My GF was a fan and wanted to see Identity Thief which we did but both of us left disappointed and being over her schtick of being the foul mouthed big girl.  We did see Spy some months back which is a movie coming out in May because it was a free screener and I have to admit it was pretty damn funny.  No idea what they're going to cut but McCarthy wasn't too over the top and Statham's character and another bit player were great.

As for Ghostbusters 3 I have no interest in seeing it.  The only way I might have considered it is if they made it when Ramis was still alive and they got the old cast back.  

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

That Kurt Fuller thread was a gem.

AO is kind of a boss for me mentioning just a few vague tidbits trying to figure out who he was. I gave poor examples and we all guessed and he just nails it....granted I think I ended up mentioning No Holds Barred with Hulk Hogan.

Is there any way of resurrecting that one?

If there ever was a film for the entire nation to boycott and just stay at home and watch the original, this would be that movie.  

MTV remaking Teen Wolf

Will Smith remaking Karate Kid 

Spielberg doing a 4th Indiana Jones

Gremlins remake is happening.

Goonies sequel is happening.

Now this Ghostbusters remake. 

Now they just need to do a Back to the Future remake to completely ruin all my childhood classics.