• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Huston Street selling mansion in TX

KevinJ14

He should hire a better interior decorator. The house is gaudy as hell and every inch is filled with furniture. Nice property though. 

Edited by failos

When a Angel plays in Texas he is working in the state of Texas, thus Texas has jurisdiction for taxation. It is the same for all the other states.

Huh. That's totally different than in other businesses where you're sent on assignments to other states for short periods of time. Glad my line of work doesn't operate that way.

Edited by AngelsSurfer

players pay pursuant to the rules of the state where they play the games..........and for book keepers and CPAs, it's a hassle.

but California certainly gets it share from players who play for teams from other states.......it's sort of a rip off but the salaries are so high, it ends up being quite a bit of revenue.

I mean, they're probably not going to go after the Wal Mart worker lives and works in Arizona and goes over to Blythe for the weekend to open up a new store.......

Payment in Canadian dollars has always been an issue for the Canadian based teams - that's why a lot of players don't want to play there..........

and Yes, when you play 81 games in Texas or places like that (didn't the State of Washington also have no state income tax?) it's a real break,

and Yes, when you play 81 games in Texas or places like that (didn't the State of Washington also have no state income tax?) it's a real break,

Wow, I never thought of that. The Angels are lucky to play the Rangers and Astros so many times. 

Florida has no income tax either if I remember correctly...so games against the Rays are tax free.

Edited by failos

Payment in Canadian dollars has always been an issue for the Canadian based teams - that's why a lot of players don't want to play there..........

I heard somewhere that the Blue Jays have to pay their players in American dollars - which was a major issue because the exchange rate worked heavily against them for a long time.