• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com NFL Picks - Super Bowl

New England (+3) @ Seattle (-3)

I think they had Seattle listed as home team but everyone knows the game is right yonder from the AW spring fast fest. 

Thanks for those who played all year.  In hindsight leaving the amount awarded the same as first week for closest to total points pick we would be bunched up more but that is ok, this was the first time we carried NFL picks into playoffs, so was experimenting some. Next year everyone can give me ideas how to do it. There is also going to be a home run derby this baseball season so will post that soon.

Someone had asked if you can change your Super bowl pick.  I have no problem with that if it was originally one of the two teams.  Nothing has really changed to alter the outcome since we started this, besides maybe ball deflation.

Which gives me an idea.  We should have a bonus question for the game.  Mine would be 10 points if you can guess how many minutes into the broadcast until they give you the official NFL rules regarding p.s.i. for a game time ball.

Thanks again everyone.   

Seattle

Props:

First TD will be a punt return.

Sherman will draw more than 1 PI or defensive contact by compensating for his arm.

Refs will delay at least one snap to check the ball to make it look like they are doing something about it.

Edited by ELEVEN

Still picking the Pats like I did from the start.

51 for the total.

Since we are experimenting with a gap and you want to fluff it up a bit, throw out some of the prop bets and assign points for them.

Overall score (which we do)

1st half and 2nd half totals

Who wins the coin toss

Who scores first

How the first points will be scored

Total amount of turnovers

Whether the final score ends on an odd or even number

There are a bunch of fun and simple ones that you can throw in. Assign a couple points or so to each and maybe we get some craziness with the standings.

That was me asking if I can change my pick for the Super Bowl...and I would have switched to the Ravens. Oh well now!

Got to stick with the Patriots. 50 points.

1.) Coin Toss :                                                                                   Tails

2.)  Team to win the coin toss:                                                         Patriots

3.) Will the team that wins the coin toss win the game?               Yes

Edited by DW711

My parlay is Seattle and Over.

Props

- over 1.5 Special Teams TDs

- there will be a safety

- Russell Wilson scores 1st TD

So you must have meant to put 49 and not 19 above.

I like Adam's props.  We have time everyone put yours in.  2 points each.  You can make your own or I am going to do something from Brandon's list he posted. Just edit your original post. 

Still picking the Pats like I did from the start.

51 for the total.

Since we are experimenting with a gap and you want to fluff it up a bit, throw out some of the prop bets and assign points for them.

Overall score (which we do)

1st half and 2nd half totals

Who wins the coin toss

Who scores first

How the first points will be scored

Total amount of turnovers

Whether the final score ends on an odd or even number

There are a bunch of fun and simple ones that you can throw in. Assign a couple points or so to each and maybe we get some craziness with the standings.

Winner: New England

Total: 51

Prop 1) Will Lynch grab his crotch after scoring a touchdown: No

Prop 2) Will the game go into overtime: No

Prop 3) Over/Under on amount of times "Deflated Balls" is mentioned, 2.5: Over