• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Deflated Greatness & Super Bowl post game thoughts

arch stanton

They need something to talk about. I get it. They won't talk about the NBA till about Thursday or Friday. If Klay Thompson was LeBron or Kobe..they'd still be talking about that 37 point quarter.

NHL is on break. MLB..no big signings or trades.

I like how it's 'cheating' when it a.) it hasn't been shown who did it b.) the Patriots did BETTER after halftime c.) it's so preventable to being with d.) Even Dwayne Allen (an Indianapolis Colt) isn't using it as an excuse

and e.) other quarterbacks past and present have admitted to dicking with the ball. 

Seems like one of those lame unwritten rules

drew brees was on sportscenter this morning and said there are all kinds of things done to footballs before a game. he said there's even some type of mississippi mud that gets rubbed on them. i hadn't heard of that before.

i don't think the patriots did anything out of the ordinary from what other teams do. the fact that QBs can pick which balls they want to use for a game has probably surprised most people. i imagine the rules committee will take a long look this summer at procedures for taking care of footballs before kickoff. if nothing else, there is certainly the appearance of impropriety here that is yet another nightmare for the league and their PR dept., and this comes on top of bungling the ray rice incident and how they've ignored domestic abuse for quite some time.

the insults they try to throw out really just reflect on their own immaturity/stupidity.

seahawks and patriots fans have been pretty cordial with one another for the most part.  

a seattle win tonight would have made it an average of 3 championships per century in the pacific northwest.  what kind of person takes the time to hate on a team from up here like nate and a couple of others on here? lol. 

it has nothing to do with geography

Pats owned them.

The Seahawks bandwagon is a little lighter....I don't remember any Seahawks fans during the Super Bowl with Pittsburgh.

They are a great team and their fans, like Chuck pull some underdog they hate us shit.

Glad to see Sherman talk shit when Revis got beat for a td then mumble lightly after the game. ****ing clowns.

I hate New England, but Brady was a boss.

worst play call, perhaps, of all time.

certainly worst play call in Super Bowl history -- what was Pete Carroll thinking? GEEZ, Marshawn Lynch probably sleep walks in on second and goal at the one and if he doesn't make it on second down, he makes it on third and one and if not then , maybe you have to pass on fourth and one due to time pressure -- but even then you might have time to run Lynch.

incredible........oh well that prior gift of a reception when the ball dropped into the Seattle receiver's stomach while he was on the ground, on his back was as fluke of a play as any seen in a Super Bowl -- give the receiver credit for being able to focus in that moment and have the wherewithal to control the ball.........

and then there was Pete Carroll's call at the end of the first half -- that WORKED!! -- going for the TD to tie the game instead of the sure three......I would have gone for the three.

Hey, wonder what the scene was like in Las Vegas -- all these guys counting their winnings from the Seahawks back to back titles when Pats' Butler makes the interception.........

pandemonium erupted I'm sure.........

can't you just see some of the Seattle 'winners' starting to que up at the cashiers to claim their 'winnings' ---- INTERCEPTED.