• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jeff Fletcher on MLB Network

He's on MLB Now right now, after appearing with Harold and company on Hot Stove this AM...   It's always neat to see writers in an open forum, you get a much clearer picture of their thoughts/personalities, especially when they don't have their beat writer hat on.   Anyway, watching/listening to him today it sure seems we are in much better hands there than we have been in the past.

fletcher is a good writer. enjoy reading his stuff.

who was the writer that defended jeff mathis so vigorously? that guy was unbelievable.

Lyle Spencer.

Saw the clip where Reynolds crapped all over the off season moves, especially the Heaney-Kendrick deal, saying Kendrick was sure lineup protection for Trout and Pujols. 

So Jeff, do the talking heads actually believe the garbage that comes out of their mouth (RE: Reynolds) or are they just told what to say via script?

It's disconcerting either way, the absolute bile that these morons spew on the regular. But I want to know if it's their own bile, or someone else's. Perhaps you wouldn't know.

I like Jeff but Sam Miller was absolutely no slouch. Enjoy both. Except when Jeff tries to poke holes in my argument about the genius timing of Dipoto sending Krauss down. LOL

Miller is great, but I don't believe he was doing the beat writer bit when I stopped reading the OC Register.   I remember his blog and how refreshing it was to have a guy with a saber slant writing for the home team, but I don't recall his having been given the beat writer duties, I think that was Bill Plunkett, who FWIW is a fine writer in his own right.

Sam Miller has been great at BP, so I probably missed a lot after punting on the OC Register.

When is Inside Pitch going to book a flight to Arizona to see all of this in person? 

This year we're going to have the media back, and Dipoto -- and a few surprises along the way.

I'll be at a wedding in Orlando, so no AW-fest for me..  but I'm a pretty good bet to make one of the in season events.   BTW, this will be my third Disney wedding this year..   As much as I have disliked the Mouse Mafia, they know now to throw a wedding.

I'll be at a wedding in Orlando, so no AW-fest for me.. but I'm a pretty good bet to make one of the in season events. BTW, this will be my third Disney wedding this year.. As much as I have disliked the Mouse Mafia, they know now to throw a wedding.

Weddings suck, skip it, you won't be disappointed.

So Jeff, do the talking heads actually believe the garbage that comes out of their mouth (RE: Reynolds) or are they just told what to say via script?

It's disconcerting either way, the absolute bile that these morons spew on the regular. But I want to know if it's their own bile, or someone else's. Perhaps you wouldn't know.

It's all their own bile!

Thanks for watching everyone.

I like at around the 4:30 mark of that video Reynolds pretty much asks why they would trade Kendrick, even though Jeff addressed that in his first response; that they needed to build the SP depth. Jeff seemed to notice this as well, responding to Harold: "Well they needed to pick up some more pitching, because of what we talked about before." 

Edited by HeavenlyHalos