• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What is the latest status on GRich?

Reported "ahead of schedule" in rehab and began running last week, and has been throwing since December. Not sure if it's been off a mound, but any progress is good. Sounds like they're taking a cautious approach as far as timetable, but it sounds like we will see him at some point in spring training.

Oh and ETA July 2016.

Edited by Richard

I heard he suffered a setback while running on the weightless treadmill.

Weightless treadmill is the best.

I don't know who made the post on the old board but it was one of my favs. Kendrys was finally doing outfield cuts and was looking like he was finally making progress and I think trumbo took a ball off the face and had to be carted off the field. Post went along the lines that while trumbo was being carted off the field, the cart ran over kendrys and set him back indefinitely.

Edited by Richard

I wouldn't mind that much if he missed say the first 2-3 starts in the regular season. 

It would likely keep his innings pitched at around 190-200 (30-31 starts) plus any post-season innings. 

His previous high was 168 innings in 2014.

Then in 2016, he could make every start and still have the total innings not be much more than in 2015.