• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

World's Shortest Books

Bruce Nye

Believing in Your Team Until the end of the 4th Quarter

-Chuck Richter

You know, I calculated the only way we could win this game earlier in the 4th quarter and came up with something similar to what actually happened. It was then that I realized there was no way we could accomplish the scenario I drew up in my head and that it was time to post my obituary on Facebook. In the end, maybe it was good luck, but I'll never count Wilson and the Hawks out ever again. :)

You know, I calculated the only way we could win this game earlier in the 4th quarter and came up with something similar to what actually happened. It was then that I realized there was no way we could accomplish the scenario I drew up in my head and that it was time to post my obituary on Facebook. In the end, maybe it was good luck, but I'll never count Wilson and the Hawks out ever again. :)

Yeah, basically you needed the Packers to do everything in their power to lose that game. And they did exactly that. From laying down on the 4th interception, to going 3 and out over and over, to giving up the miracle hail-mary 2 pt conversion, to dropping the onside kick. Crazy! At least you weren't one of the fans that left the stadium before it was over, and got stuck outside. 

Yeah, basically you needed the Packers to do everything in their power to lose that game. And they did exactly that. From laying down on the 4th interception, to going 3 and out over and over, to giving up the miracle hail-mary 2 pt conversion, to dropping the onside kick. Crazy! At least you weren't one of the fans that left the stadium before it was over, and got stuck outside. 

Yeah, all of those things you mentioned were on the Packers, but the Seahawks D did come up huge like they have many times throughout the season on those 3-and-outs. 

No way I'd leave early if I was at the stadium. I had a group of about 16 people at my house watching the game. It got crazy as soon as I posted what I did on Facebook.

Here's a picture of us happy Hawks fans after doing a few victory shots and having cigars after the game.

10931371_10205584015257765_2632794845914