• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Smith ties the knot

Normally I don't think these guys do as well as they should with the ladies, seeing as how they are pro baseball players and all. But Mr. Smith has done just fine here.

if you marry for hotness, then you marry for divorce. end of story. boils back down to the expression, a fool and his money.

Can't you get both hotness and personality?

of course you can. many women have both. i was referring to the suggestion that player's wives should be better looking based on their wealth. like i said, a fool and his money are soon parted. if someone marries for hotness, then that person is a fool.

it's interesting that you look at a rich guy's wife and judge him based on the attractiveness of his wife. i'm not coming down on you or anything, i too like to look at eye candy hot chicks. i just think it's a questionable perspective when it comes to spouses.

Edited by ukyah

of course you can. many women have both. i was referring to the suggestion that player's wives should be better looking based on their wealth. like i said, a fool and his money are soon parted. if someone marries for hotness, then that person is a fool.

it's interesting that you look at a rich guy's wife and judge him based on the attractiveness of his wife. i'm not coming down on you or anything, i too like to look at eye candy hot chicks. i just think it's a questionable perspective when it comes to spouses.

All I said was that usually I think baseball players don't do as well with the ladies as one might expect, given the fact that they are pro baseball players. You are the one who came up with me "judging" them. I didn't say anything judgemental or even really critical, for that matter.

You like fat chicks. We get it.