• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Latest outrage

I guess nobody from the U.S. went to the anti-jihad extremist march in Paris.  

My question is since day one of office, Obama was labeled as a Muslim jihad extremist hell bent on destroying us all, especially Bronco fans, they have not won a super bowl under Obama, but why would a Muslim jihad extremist attend, or send any of his appointed terrorist cell members, to an anti-jihad extremist rally?

Our POTUS, Armageddon Man going to a march against what he will never say is terrorism but just Black Friday at Wal-Mart. Sounds about as smart as calling 911 and saying my dealer ripped me off. 

Cons, is he a Muslim extremist or just out golfing saying F it?  You can pick either, or both, you can not cheat and go to your "dummies guide to the world," FOX news for the answer (hint, it will be both)

Feel free to discuss.

I guarantee I at least get one like from bakunin after this. 

My question is since day one of office, Obama was labeled as a Muslim jihad extremist hell bent on destroying us all, especially Bronco fans, they have not won a super bowl under Obama, but why would a Muslim jihad extremist attend, or send any of his appointed terrorist cell members, to an anti-jihad extremist rally?

good point.

Had he gone the outrage then would have been that Saudi, Turkey, Egypt, Palestinian, etc. leaders were there and he was using the rally as a special ops terrorist meeting.   I mean we are all going to die........eventually, right FOX?

I would have said F it and sent the detainees I was releasing from Gitmo. 

Have no fear, John Kerry is going and they say he speaks fluent French.  Our government just takes a long time getting anything done and even longer than most to figure out who the **** speaks French.