• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mt. Rushmore of SoCal hockey

Thomas

Dionne was the first great hockey player in SoCal.

Vachon was the first great goalie in SoCal.

And a trivia question about one of the original Kings from the expansion season.

Ted Irvine was one of the top goal scorers on the first two teams.

Without looking it up, who is his famous son?

irvine meadows?

I went back and forth between Neidermeyer and Kariya for that second Mt. Rushmore.    It was close.

SN is a HOFer and the captain for the Cup team but he was only with the Ducks for 5 years and won 3 cups before joining.  Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the guy, but his impact outside of the fact that he was captain is minimal.  Like Pronger.

Dave Hutchinson (How he ever made it to the NHL with a lack of actual hockey talent is a miracle, even in the fightin' 1970s.)

If we're going to talk about no-talent hacks that deserve recognition, then I submit to you one Larry Playfair.

and i curse you for making me remember his name. 

At least Dave Schultz and Tiger Williams could score some goals.

Bobby Clarke though was the king of the 70s, when combining solid talent with chippy play.

No wonder he had very few teeth remaining.

Another fun guy to remember is Harold "Peppermint" Snepsts.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Another fun guy to remember is Harold "Peppermint" Snepsts.

LOLOL. remember the chants at the forum? they played the adams family theme and when it came to the part where people snapped their fingers, the crowd would yell in unison "Hair-old". it was awesome.

I think that was the whole point of TeemuTrouts post. At least I see a suspected wife beater and suspected murder on her mountain. I'm sure the other two has done something also

That completely went over my head. Completely forgot about the accident that Heatley was in that killed his teammate.