• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2015

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so far i'm feeling very glad about picking dustin johnson.

He's going to win.

I forgot all about this. I was in first after 3 events to start the spring session.

Oh well. 

You guys want to do a money one for the other two majors? Something like $25 winner take all?

• 2 weeks later...

i was hopeful that our system would allow us a fresh ten starts with each season of the tour (ten in spring, ten in summer, etc.). very disappointed last year to find out that wasn't the case. it's made me budget my players a lot differently this year, with an eye towards the tour championship.

i had luke donald on my bench today. i feel your pain, cez.

i've switched him and henrik stenson for tomorrow. not sure yet if i'll stick with it. the big swede looked very lackluster today.

• 3 weeks later...

we're at that point where budgeting players is really tough. i'm not picking spieth this week for the WGC because i only have him for four more weeks.

and adam, you'll be glad to know i've still got pat perez for nine more weeks.