• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy Golf 2015

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we were all pretty bad this week. Anyone gonna give me a game?

Hah, I got frustrated because lots of weeks I would forget to set roster for Thursday.  Decided to jump on it early and set it on Monday, picking the correct tourney.  By the time I looked on Thursday I had NE for all my players. 

Fantasy golf is tough, think you need more than one mullie. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson

The first few months are always tough because the fields are always so wide open. Two weeks in a row now the 279th ranked player in the world has won. This week the playoff involved a 21 yr old in only his 12th career start. Hard to pick with these kinds of oddities.

The first few months are always tough because the fields are always so wide open. Two weeks in a row now the 279th ranked player in the world has won. This week the playoff involved a 21 yr old in only his 12th career start. Hard to pick with these kinds of oddities.

Now that the early days of Tiger are over, even though some people never liked him, I don't care if there is another dominant player.  I like these guys coming out of nowhere and making a run.  Not long ago you would have a no name lead after the first round, then they would fade.  Guys are hanging in longer now.  

Now that the early days of Tiger are over, even though some people never liked him, I don't care if there is another dominant player.  I like these guys coming out of nowhere and making a run.  Not long ago you would have a no name lead after the first round, then they would fade.  Guys are hanging in longer now.

Agreed, I like how there's a new guy to root for almost every tournament. Keeps it fresh

points in all four rounds? that's allowed? i'm not sure i'm ready for that kind of responsibility, adam.

With great golf power comes great golf responsibility

You of all people should know that.

In other news, the Usga confirms all range signs will be replaced with "do not hit balls over the fence, tank. We're watching you"

• 3 weeks later...