• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Divisional Round Weekend

bloodbrother

Elway just had a press conference but I missed it.  The staff is still under contract.  It also sounds like Fox pulled a B.S. move by telling Glazer he would be out of a job if they lost on Sunday and then Glazer reported it before the game. 

GO CHARGERS!!!!

Edited by 1nutkruk

The staff is under contract but they were told they can look elsewhere and their status with Denver would be decided by the new coach.  At the press conference Elway said Denver wants Manning back assuming he wants to play next year and they want his input on the new coach.  Could be posturing but either way I'd take one more year of Manning given the other pieces they have and hope for a miracle next year.  

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

Terrance Knighton who is the guy in the bridgestone commercial with the SUV driving on the treadmill.  As far as CJ Anderson goes he's signed for 2015 and a restricted FA in 2016.  He was huge for them down the stretch but they have other guys who are FA's this year that they need to focus on and they can wait on him.  The Broncos currently have over 20M of cap space in 2015 after signing Harris to his extension.  They have some wiggle room but I'm sure there will be some cap casualties.  

Edited by Catwhoshatinthehat

Terrance Knighton who is the guy in the bridgestone commercial with the SUV driving on the treadmill.  As far as CJ Anderson goes he's signed for 2015 and a restricted FA in 2016.  He was huge for them down the stretch but they have other guys who are FA's this year that they need to focus on and they can wait on him.  The Broncos currently have over 20M of cap space in 2015 after signing Harris to his extension.  They have some wiggle room but I'm sure there will be some cap casualties.  

Will they franchise DT?  

Everybody loves Pot Roast (Knighton).  He is a monster.