• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Divisional Round Weekend

bloodbrother

I don't understand the John Fox talk as Del Rio is interviewing for HC jobs and is possibly on his way out.  Unless Manning is retiring or wants Fox gone for some reason it makes no sense to change coaches this year.  As far as the Manning injury given how many people on here pointed out something wasn't right with him it makes the most sense.  Obviously at 38 he isn't going to get better with age but he fell off a cliff production wise for the last 5-6 weeks.

It hasn't been 24 hours and the Broncos start letting the info come out about a Peyton injury. Gotta love excuses.

It was being reported well before that, only confirmed today.

Even though I am giving into your troll attempt, you would be really stupid to disclose an injury like that to the opposing team for them to exploit.  He was also listed on the injury report.

Also it was pretty obvious something was wrong, up until December he lead the league in every passing stat.

Fox should be let go. He had a great roster of talent for 3 straight years and couldn't win a Super Bowl. 

3 years ago was the year.  When he let the AFC Championship game slip away in the 4th quarter to the Ravens, that was the year they were teed up to win it all.  Seattle was a buzz saw last year.  There was no way they were going to beat them.  But the way that they lost (coming out completely unprepared) was unacceptable.

This year?  Meh.  I had no expectation that they'd go much further than they did.  I thought they lost a week early, but there was no way they were getting by New England.

I'm actually super impressed at Elway.  This really sends the message that good (even really good) isn't good enough.  They want rings.  

3 years ago was the year.  When he let the AFC Championship game slip away in the 4th quarter to the Ravens, that was the year they were teed up to win it all.  Seattle was a buzz saw last year.  There was no way they were going to beat them.  But the way that they lost (coming out completely unprepared) was unacceptable.

This year?  Meh.  I had no expectation that they'd go much further than they did.  I thought they lost a week early, but there was no way they were getting by New England.

I'm actually super impressed at Elway.  This really sends the message that good (even really good) isn't good enough.  They want rings.  

I was thinking about it last night when I realized Manning just finished his 3rd year in Denver (figured 2-3 years) and tend to agree.  After last years schlacking in the super bowl my hopes weren't as high this year and once Manning started to struggle I didn't expect much of anything.  I still think Joe Flacco owes Rahim Moore part of his signing bonus for that gift of blown coverage in the AFC divisional game against Baltimore.

3 years ago was the year. When he let the AFC Championship game slip away in the 4th quarter to the Ravens, that was the year they were teed up to win it all. Seattle was a buzz saw last year. There was no way they were going to beat them. But the way that they lost (coming out completely unprepared) was unacceptable.

This year? Meh. I had no expectation that they'd go much further than they did. I thought they lost a week early, but there was no way they were getting by New England.

I'm actually super impressed at Elway. This really sends the message that good (even really good) isn't good enough. They want rings.

That was a divisional round game to Baltimore

It was being reported well before that, only confirmed today.

Even though I am giving into your troll attempt, you would be really stupid to disclose an injury like that to the opposing team for them to exploit. He was also listed on the injury report.

Also it was pretty obvious something was wrong, up until December he lead the league in every passing stat.

It was very obvious something was wrong. He's never looked that bad before the end of this year. So why come out with it? So they have an excuse is why.

Rivers (who you hate) refuses to say what his injury was because he doesn't want excuses. He will probably need offseason surgery it was so bad, but he won't say what it is. I like Peyton, I just wish he played for a different team. And wish he wasn't related to Eli

It was very obvious something was wrong. He's never looked that bad before the end of this year. So why come out with it? So they have an excuse is why.

Rivers (who you hate) refuses to say what his injury was because he doesn't want excuses. He will probably need offseason surgery it was so bad, but he won't say what it is. I like Peyton, I just wish he played for a different team. And wish he wasn't related to Eli

Rivers is freaking tough.

Gase also being released tells me that Manning is going to retire. Why would you change up the offense now? They were dominant until the OL/WR/Manning got hurt.

I think both Thamas' are gone and Manning retires.

Or traded. But why would he want to learn a new system in a new city and all that.

Rumor is Buffalo

No way they would trade Manning.  I am sure he has a NTC anyway.

Also Manning didn't tell anyone he was hurt, they asked him repeatedly last night and he refused to talk about it.  I am sure it was one of the offensive coaches that leaked it since they knew they would probably be looking for jobs.

Even if Manning is gone I imagine they intend to keep D. Thomas.  As much as I like J. Thomas he's way too much of an injury concern and will have too high of a price tag to keep on a team that will be looking for a new QB.  Without Manning they're definitely rebuilding as far as QB goes but I imagine the hope is to do that over the course of a few years and not a complete rebuild, especially considering the signings they made last year on defense.