• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Divisional Round Weekend

bloodbrother

What makes all these calls worse is when they bring in the ex ref, he gives a good interpretation of the rule, then the ref on the field rules the opposite.

When you have refs disagreeing with the rules you have issues.

I'm glad all these calls are getting attention so that the nfl can take notice and change the bullshit.

This sport constantly has more issues with calls and more attention brought to them than the actual games.

More than likely Mike Carey was wrong on the rule, he has gotten these wrong all year.

Mike Pereira on the other hand is almost always spot on with what is decided on the field.

Also, it isn't the on field ref that reviews the replay, the VP of officiating reviews it.

Denver is a better all around team compared to Indy, but Luck is deadlier than Peyton is today. Problem with Luck is that he still makes too many bonehead throws

He's been lucky today

The 2 int were very deep throws on 3rd downs and considered bad punts iyam

NE will be favored by 6 or so is my guess.

Manning looks finished. He has NOTHING on his throws. It is going to be interesting to see the reports that come out in the coming weeks. I'd bet he has some neck issues going on.

I don't think it is Manning's arm or neck, I think it is the two leg injuries.  Can't get any legs underneath him to make these throws.

Could definitely be that, as well. Either way, he is not the same and hasn't been in over a month.

Edited by Angels_Make_Me_Drink

Figured Denver had a 2-3 year window when they signed Manning. I'll be curious to see if anything comes out when he has his annual check up on his neck. Sucks to see them go out with a whimper but not surprising given how Manning has looked for the last month and a half. I really don't want to see Seattle or NE win it all but I don't see a hobbled Rodgers leading Green Bay to a win over Seattle in Seattle or the Colts beating NE.