• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gold Blooded Niners Thread

Broad Street

Alex Smith to the Chiefs, or so I'm hearing... (from my super reliable source named Yahoo! Sports)... Thoughts?

I wish him well, he played his heart out for us and kind of got a raw deal there at the end. Hopefully he'll perform well for Andy Reid and not revert to his pre-Harbaugh days.  Wonder what we're getting out of it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm interested to see how Dorsey does in another system. He played one season in the 4-3 before KC switched out and moved him.

He never flourished, but PFR had him rated as the number two DE against the run last season and he has been in the top five the past few seasons.

Maybe KC botched his handling and he can do well in SF. I wish him well.

I'm extremely excited about Awesome-Wa's signing today. 1 year deal for him to prove himself and none of it is guaranteed cash. Let's not forget he's only 31 and is 2 years removed from being the best shut-down corner in the league. I think/hope that he just wasn't doing so hot in the Eagles defensive scheme.

• 3 weeks later...

The draft is so close! With 13 picks, what should the Niners do? I think that given the talent they have on both sides of the ball, they only have 6-7 roster spots for rookies. My advice? Trade up to a higher pick. The Raiders are in desperate need for picks, why not package a few picks for their #3 pick? Dee Milner might be a bit of a reach at 3, but he could go to both the Eagles or the Lions...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Big Game this week!

For the first time in a long time Panthers games mean something again and it feels good. Tony G ate us up in the first half yesterday so I'm concerned that Vernon will do the same if utilized right.

Panthers have struggled against mobile quarterbacks this year. So this is another concern for me. I'm hoping since the Niners had the last two weeks out maybe they'll come out a little sluggish (playing Jacksonville is considered a week off).

Game has alot of wild card implications as well, if panthers win they'll have the tie breaker and the 5th seed. If the Niners win, they'll have basically locked up a wild card berth.

Anyway Go Panthers!

• 2 weeks later...