• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Paris Shooting: 'Twelve people killed'

Lou

Sooner we wise up and start repatriating and expelling Muslims from the West the more avoidable these things will be. This is the start of the war. This is JUST the beginning. Deus vult. The Crusades were reactionary and defensive, and they would be now as well. God wills it. Get rid of these vermin. 

Anyone here ever been to europe? Its flooded with moddle east immigrants. Not saying thats good or bad, but i can see where they would be having these problems, and will continue to. Its no longer a 'west over here, them over there' thing.

One of the reasons the 9/11 planners (and groups like them) were able to plan it in plain site was that germany was at the time (maybe still now) very sensitive about messing with minorities who had a different view on things. The germans are still hesistant to do anything that might make the rest of the world think theyre rolling back the clocks to the 30's.

France has had a ton of problems with it though. This was/is obviously a huge oncodent, bigger than anything theyve had. But the seeds have been growing there for years.

France seems to be a hotbed for Muslim extremeists.  Weren't there Muslim protests last year, and riots by that demographic?  

Good news is, it's in the Euro zone, so people will be free to come and go across borders.

There were. France banned the wearing of burqas for security reasons, and this kicked the whole thing off.

Sooner we wise up and start repatriating and expelling Muslims from the West the more avoidable these things will be. This is the start of the war. This is JUST the beginning. Deus vult. The Crusades were reactionary and defensive, and they would be now as well. God wills it. Get rid of these vermin. 

i think somewhere in here there's a reasonable discussion to be had about immigration, kicking out people who cause problems, and immersion into someone's new location. 

Anyone here ever been to europe? Its flooded with moddle east immigrants. Not saying thats good or bad, but i can see where they would be having these problems, and will continue to. Its no longer a 'west over here, them over there' thing.

One of the reasons the 9/11 planners (and groups like them) were able to plan it in plain site was that germany was at the time (maybe still now) very sensitive about messing with minorities who had a different view on things. The germans are still hesistant to do anything that might make the rest of the world think theyre rolling back the clocks to the 30's.

France has had a ton of problems with it though. This was/is obviously a huge oncodent, bigger than anything theyve had. But the seeds have been growing there for years.

I would say the hijacking of Air France in the 90's was bigger than this. They tried to crash a plane into the Eiffel Tower. Thankfully the French forces did a miraculous job minimizing damage. So these recent events aren't anything new to France.

http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/686356

Thought you might enjoy the editorial view from a leading Saudi newspaper, including a pretty entertaining comments section. This area of the world is dealing with ignorance and brainwashing but it's going to take time. Probably more time than most non-Muslims are willing to give.

I'm not a huge Rupert Murdoch fan, but one thing power and an insane amount of wealth can do:  allow you to say whatever the F you want without fear of losing business/money.  Murdoch twittered this:

Maybe most Moslems peaceful, but until they recognize and destroy their growing jihadist cancer they must be held responsible.

Maybe I am an ignorant asshole who has fallen victim to the media portrayal of Muslims and the religion of Islam, but I do not think it is a religion of peace. I think it is an outdated religion that is stuck in ancient times. I think it promotes violence towards other people, towards people who question, and towards women. I do not believe it is a good religion. And I agree with Murdoch, until they can weed out the terrorists and the hateful, the religion of Islam needs to accept that they will be stereotyped.

France Vows To Combat Terror With Massive Rally

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/10/hayat-boumeddiene-turkey_n_6448800.html

Wow, stop jihad in its tracks with a 'rally'. The French are geniuses.

Meanwhile in Missouri people raise their hands and chant don't shoot and in New York, I can't breathe. Social protest shows solidarity against acts of tyranny and oppression regardless if that protest affects immediate change it is laying groundwork.

Sometimes, fan, you are working too hard at finding fault.

What I don't understand (particularly with respect to those living in Europe) is why if the Muslims hate the West so much, they don't choose to go live in the Middle East somewhere. It's literally a plane flight away, and they'd be surrounded by people who believe similarly to them.

Probably for the same reason you choose to live in California over Arkansas. You may hate the traffic but overall Arkansas is less appealing.

Probably for the same reason you choose to live in California over Arkansas. You may hate the traffic but overall Arkansas is less appealing.

But if I hated California to the point of wanting to kill innocents and myself, I'd move to Arkansas without hesitation.