• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Pedro, Big Unit, Smoltz, Biggio make Hall of Fame

BIGGIO !!  Glad to see him get in.

Randy Johnson - 303 wins -- may have been the most dominating starter of his era.

Pedro put up good numbers.

Smoltz was steady and great as part of the Braves excellent rotation which may go down as one of the best rotations of all time. And then Smoltz shifts to a closer role and dominates there!! Well deserved !!

Biggio -- All Star at two/ three positions, 3,000 hits, over 400 SBs and close to 300 HRs (I think he wound up with 299). Good Gamer type attitude/player.........should have been a first ballot guy two years ago. Good to see him get in now.

Jeff Fletcher had some interesting perspectives this morning, as he explained the 10 that he voted for, most notably Biggio's omission from his ballot.

I know that Biggio played a long time, but isn't 3,000 hits usually automatic? Not to mention also just missing the career 300/300 club for HRs/SBs? Very few have achieved that as well.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Bonds and Piazza need to be in.

Congrats on those who did make it

i'm not revisiting the bonds subject anymore, but piazza should get in. there's only the softest suggestion that piazza ever used PED's and nothing even remotely resembling actual evidence, at least that i'm aware.

that being the case, then he needs to get in because he's the greatest offensive catcher of all time. his much maligned defense wasn't really all that bad, it was just something to harp on about.

Edited by ukyah