• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Klaw: "Darin Erstad gets named on one ballot. Glad every voter takes his responsibility seriously."

NrM

Oh you're participating in this thread again? I don't have a vote or else I might vote a little different. But if you honestly think that these guys aren't guilty of taking steroids you're the only one.

Tell me a player over the last 25 years you are 100% sure they're not guilty of a illegal performance enhance substance?

Tell me a player over the last 25 years you are 100% sure they're not guilty of a illegal performance enhance substance?

I can't because I don't know. But there's a big difference between assuming everyone is guilty and not voting in guys that are obviously guilty, ie: Bonds and Clemens.

You do realize many players you want kept out of the hall were found innocent in a court of law.  

Who all has been found innocent?  What were they charged with?

I remember Clemens was found innocent of perjury, but only after his teammate and good friend, a guy who testified that Clemens had admitted to him that he had used HGH, suddenly got a case of the Oliver North's and said he could only "50% remember".  When Pettite went back on his own testimony the defense simply moved into a he said, she said strategy and started to tear down McNamee, a guy even the fed admitted was an easy guy to discredit.   The other guy you're fond of defending was actually convicted of obstruction, and admitted to having taken both the clear and the cream only that he did so without knowing they were steroids -- interesting enough, Bobby Estalella, Benito Santiago, and Armando Rios all admitted to having used both the cream and the clear via Anderson and admitted to knowing what they were taking  Imagine that.... Bond's good friend filled them in on what they were taking but kept the terrible truth from Barry...  Meanwhile Gary Sheffield admitted that Bonds had procured the clear and the cream for him, as well as some special red beans which he admitted he had never seen Barry take..  Sheff testified that nothing was between himself and Greg Anderson, but rather that Barry pretty much controlled everything and simply told him to "do what I I do".   

Obviously Greg Anderson could have set the record straight and cleared everything up really nicely only he refused to testify, instead he chose to go to Federal Prison because as everyone knows people who have nothing to hide tend to choose prison over testifying.

Its one thing to say you don't care if guys used, it's another to pretend they were all innocent.

Edited by Inside Pitch