• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Great baseball road trips from Amazon

NJHalo

unless you like traveling in groups, I find you can do a lot better on your own, planning your own trip on your own schedule than these packages.......

but it's a good concept for those who want everything wrapped up in one purchase and don't want to do the leg work on buying tickets and accommodations.

I find the key ticket to Spring Training games are shade seats -- as the smaller parks provide decent seating pretty much anywhere between the base lines and the plate, higher up and in the shade usually works best.

For a lot less money, and for a lot more interest to Angels fans, why not go out to many (if not all) of our Minor League affiliates, such as the IE 66ers, the Orem Owlz, and the Salt Lake Bees? Minor League baseball is a hell of a lot of fun, less expensive, and fan friendly. You could also hit all the Cal League parks (and see why you NEVER put home plate facing west--I'm looking at you Lancaster). Either of those are realistic trips, and can be done on a budget.

For a lot less money, and for a lot more interest to Angels fans, why not go out to many (if not all) of our Minor League affiliates, such as the IE 66ers, the Orem Owlz, and the Salt Lake Bees? Minor League baseball is a hell of a lot of fun, less expensive, and fan friendly. You could also hit all the Cal League parks (and see why you NEVER put home plate facing west--I'm looking at you Lancaster). Either of those are realistic trips, and can be done on a budget.

Plus i do a free tour with the orem and slc visits