• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bought a truck this weekend

red321

Normally I wouldn't bother to recommend a car salesman, because, let's be honest...they are car salesman.

But I will say, I was incredibly impressed with the guy we ended up working with at Villa Park Ford, Jim Saenz. We submitted quote requests through USAA/Costco (I don't think I would buy a car any different way nowadays...no haggling. Here is the invoice, here is your printed out costco or usaa discount, have a nice day).

Never pressured us....searched through every option we could possibly want to look at...we decided on the truck but went home on Saturday night because it was late (none of this...today only deal, he even pulled the truck off the available inventory list). We showed up on Sunday to finish the deal and he sat us down and explained that our price had changed. He apparently spent some additional time playing with numbers and found some additional rebates so our truck price was $1000 less than the agreed upon price the night before.

I think the rebate switch helped the dealer...but I can't recall ever having a car salesman tell you the car was less money than what we had agreed upon.

So, if you are in the market for a Ford, I would strongly recommend giving this guy a call.