• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Which is more surprising, the A's or the Padres?

floplag

DW711, what's the A's lineup look like currently?  I haven't really paid any attention to who they've let go or brought in so I'm asking an honest question. 

Crisp

Fuld

Lawrie

Butler

Reddick

Davis

Vogt (catcher)

Semien

Sogard?

Trading Donaldson is basically Beane admitting he shouldn't have traded Russell.

You don't need to trade for Shark. Hammel AND Lester.

Cespedes I kind of get. He didn't like to play center and was a free agent after 2015. Fine. The Red Sox just added about four outfielders and than traded Cespedes so I guess he was kind of hard to deal with. One thing I'll never understand about him is why he doesn't play right (field). What the hell is he playing left for? He has a top three arm in the game.

So, anyways...Beane traded Donaldson to basically hope to catch lightning in a bottle with Lawrie and 'replenish the farm system'. Fine.

Moss for Wendle? He better be one hell of a 2nd baseman in two years.

Signing Butler for 3/30. Fine

Trading Shark and Ynoa (who might have been in the A's system for a decade) for Semien, Bassit and other. I guess.

Norris for Hahn and Alvarez was almost a steal. Three months ago....I said Norris cost the A's the wild car game and I meant it. A lot of people were blaming Lester and that's garbage. You could have a negative batting average as a catcher for all I care as long as you can play DEFENSE. I don't think the Royals even stole seven more bases in all their other playoffs games combined.

Back to the A's line up. They'll probably get another player or two now because they have too much pitching (they do) and money to use.

Edited by DW711