• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 16 Thread

nando714

Wow, I have not seen the Rams play this year, so I did not realize what a dirty team they are.

Too concerned about hitting Odell Beckham, while getting lit up by Eli.

Blame Mr. BountyGate, who apparently hasn't changed his spots. If they do come back to LA, and I will welcome them with open arms, please leave Gregg Williams in St.L.

The Rams are pretty much locked into a lower top 10 pick in each round of the 2015 draft, as the Vikings and Giants hold tie breakers with wins over the Rams.

Draft well, and sign an FA OL mentor and FA DB mentor. The secondary is still far too green, and desperately needs some experience.

Didn't they do that when they signed Jake Long? And Finnegan?

Indy was without T.Y. Hilton which took away their biggest threat on offense outside of Luck and they never got anything going.  Props to Dallas but that game went downhill quick after the wide open receiver dropped the ball on the fake punt giving Dallas the ball in FG range already up 7-0.  NE barely beat the Jets but it was a division game and NE was without Edelman and Blount.  1 week left in the regular season and Seattle looks like the best all around team. 

So Seattle vs NE SB. Should be good

I personally think the AFC is wide open. Pittsburgh is a team that's getting hot at the right time.

I also think Manning is injured. I think the neck injury was aggravated against stl. Obviously nerve damage again

His throws have little strength, they look lobbed, and no zip on his throws.

I'm sure we'll hear about it after their 1 and done playoff gm