• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New (and hopefully best) secondary ticketing site

halobob

Hello Angelswin family,

I asked Chuck if it was okay to post about this here and he has allowed it so here it goes!  As some of you may know but most don't I do consulting work for various teams/entities regarding their event ticketing.  My latest project has been to develop a good way to liquidate inventory for certain games that have too much inventory.  In doing this I have developed a network of clients who hold inventory in various places across north america and created a partnership with www.premiumviptickets.com to bring these tickets to customers with no additional fees.  That means you will be paying 5-25% less when you buy our inventory on premiumviptickets.com rather than sites like stubhub, vivid seats, etc as they mark up the same tickets that we will not be marking up.  Now, the inventory liquidation is where Angelswin members will truly win.  My network of clients happens to be very socal heavy (unfortunately with the exception of the Angels) which means we will be running deals often on Kings/Clippers/Ducks/Kings/ tickets.  We just launched our first couple flash sales via twitter:

First we will be offering 20 tickets for the Jan 14 Kings vs Devils game in section 316 which would cost over $54 ea if bought from kings and over $32 ea if bought on stubhub for only $20.  We will also be making 20 premier (club) level seats available for $55 ea, cheapest on stubhub is over $70 and buying from kings is over $125 ea).  

Our other offer is for the clippers game on 1/5 vs. the Hawks.  We will be making 27 tickets available in the premier level for $20 and another 37 available for $25 (from the clippers website premier level is over $75 ea after fees and cheapest on stubhub is over $40). 

As you can see the savings on these two games is pretty drastic as we really wanted to make our 1st two deals great ones in order to get people used to going to the website.  Once these deals have sold through other deals will be announced soon after.  I've only told friends/family about these 1st two deals so far as these are definitely two of the best deals we will offer ever and wanted to make sure Angelswin members get a chance if they want before we really go full steam ahead in getting the word out.  We are announcing the deals on both twitter @premiumviptix and instagram @premiumviptickets 

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope my latest work project gets a few of you to games cheaper than usual!

Thanks Bob,

By any chance, do you have any sweet deals for Duck’s tickets? =)

I’ve purchased some tickets on the other site you mentioned before on the Ducks forum thread....I think it was called “dreamtix.com” but I’ll be sure to check this one out as well.

Thanks Bob,

By any chance, do you have any sweet deals for Duck’s tickets? =)

I’ve purchased some tickets on the other site you mentioned before on the Ducks forum thread....I think it was called “dreamtix.com” but I’ll be sure to check this one out as well.

Yeah, some things got changed around with the dreamtix site so this one will be cheaper now (glad to see that was going well for you though).  The Ducks flash deals wont be as often as Clippers/Lakers/Kings but I'll be sure to shoot you a PM when we run the 1st Ducks deal.