• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Miller: Angels would be wise not to rely on Hamilton

AngelsWin.com

No team should be relying on one player anyway. Good thing the Angels really aren't.

They had half a year of him last season and he was pretty weak for most of that time and they won 98 games. I think they will be just fine whether Hamilton contributes or not.

But it certainly would be nice if he did.

If Hamilton can come into camp healthy and avoid injury throughout the season the team will benefit. The difference between him and a prospect with potential is ... we know what he's capable of doing offensively. I know Arte and I will be rooting for him next season.

part of the problem is, Yes, we do know what hes capable of....and its ugly

The article's spot on. We keep hearing about what Hamilton CAN do, but with the Angels, what we've seen him ACTUALLY do, overall, has been pretty abysmal. One can't keep judging a player on great production they showed several seasons back. At this point I expect absolutely nothing but more of the same ish from Hamilton; if he actually does do well this year it will be a pleasant surprise.

Edited by AngelsSurfer

We post things like this and then wonder why players feel disconnected from the fans.

Very true. But so is what i said.

I agree none of us know the back story, and i wouldnt blame the players one bit for not wanting to talk to the fans who call them out. But i also think they know who sucks, who has a bad attitude etc