• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Recommend me some podcasts

Glen

Found another good podcast: The Nerdist.  Nick Hardwick hosts it.  If you haven't watched "@ Midnight" on Comedy Central give it a shot, it's good.  I don't know anything about his standup but Nick is a good podcast host/interviewer.

Agree with you on Maron's standup.  Listened to his podcast with the Amazing Jonathan, that was good.  Amazing Jonathan did a lot of drugs.

Traveled this week and listened to the Louis CK, Mike Myers and PT Anderson episodes. All very, very entertaining. 

Found another good podcast: The Nerdist.  Nick Hardwick hosts it.  If you haven't watched "@ Midnight" on Comedy Central give it a shot, it's good.  I don't know anything about his standup but Nick is a good podcast host/interviewer.

I think you mean Chris Hardwick.

• 1 month later...

I'm not a big fan of his standup (but I love his Batman videos) but Pete Holmes' "You Made it Weird" podcast is my current favorite.  They're usually pretty long (at least 1.5 hours) and go in-depth into stuff that is slightly off the beaten path for a comedy podcast.

On the other side of the spectrum, I like Greg Proops from what I've seen of him on various sketch shows.  I listened to one episode of his "Smartest Man in the World" podcast and couldn't even get through the whole things.  His moments of comedic excellence were overshadowed by his constant political (leftist) interjections.  I'm fairly liberal but I couldn't take how thickly he laid it on.