• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Taliban Attack Pakistan School

Lhalo

At this point, **** the morals and ethics of war. Send these assholes back to the stone age. Bomb the living hell out of them and don't stop. These savages do not deserve to live.

good call, bomb the shit out of anyone that doesn't fit the agenda

you realize the us military has killed thousands of civilians in just the past decade? Drones and bombers dont offer terms either

oh, I forgot. The majority of them were Muslims, they don't count.

Edited by Hollyw00d

good call, bomb the shit out of anyone that doesn't fit the agenda

you realize the us military has killed thousands of civilians in just the past decade? Drones and bombers dont offer terms either

oh, I forgot. The majority of them were Muslims, they don't count.

they only count when israel does it

Edited by Poozy

good Lord you get your panties in a bunch easily. If you are so sensitive, maybe you shouldn't be reading and posting on message boards.

I didn't know we all had a free ride to be a shít head on here. Bak spouts ignorant crap on here and we all think it's unnaceptable. Dude calls Pakistanis, "pakis" which is a highly offensive term (like calling black people ni**ers) and it's cool.

It's amazing the hypocrisy of this board.

I didn't know we all had a free ride to be a shít head on here. Bak spouts ignorant crap on here and we all think it's unnaceptable. Dude calls Pakistanis, "pakis" which is a highly offensive term (like calling black people ni**ers) and it's cool.

It's amazing the hypocrisy of this board.

more ignorant crap...

the killing of children even by the most repressive and violent regimes in world history has never been condoned. so instead of writing about the thesis of this post, you attack me for using a shortened term of the nationality "pakistani". the pakistani people are not a race.

perhaps if i had not visited singapore, philipines, japan, korea, morocco, kenya, italy, mexico, canada, spain and yes, karachi pakistan i could gain greater insight to this subject of RACIAL AND cultural tolerance.

political "correctness" does not equate to intelligence.

So back to those taliban c*nts

"In any action against the militants, he said, there would be no distinction between "good and bad" Taliban."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30517904

Afghanistan and Pakistan working together to get rid of "terrorists", is that the worlds unfuniest joke or did they finally realize supporting the Taliban does nothing for the good of the country?

So back to those taliban c*nts

"In any action against the militants, he said, there would be no distinction between "good and bad" Taliban."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30517904

Afghanistan and Pakistan working together to get rid of "terrorists", is that the worlds unfuniest joke or did they finally realize supporting the Taliban does nothing for the good of the country?

The former, not the latter.

That happened on American soil.

I'm not seeing the correlation

You drew it, you talked about people dying all the time and nobody cared until this.  Also, there was a big uproar when boko haram kidnapped all of those girls.  Or in Norway when that nut opened fire on a school.

When there are kids involved, people care more.  It is human nature.  For some reason this bothers you, I'm not sure why.

You drew it, you talked about people dying all the time and nobody cared until this.  Also, there was a big uproar when boko haram kidnapped all of those girls.  Or in Norway when that nut opened fire on a school.

When there are kids involved, people care more.  It is human nature.  For some reason this bothers you, I'm not sure why.

While this is true, I think people in general tend to care more about situations that are closer to home. If close to 150 children had been murdered in an American elementary school, it would have been a much bigger story in America. Heck, today would have been a national day of mourning.

I confess that I am ashamed about how apathetic I feel toward this whole situation. I recognize with my mind that it's horrific and sad, but I don't feel much of anything. After Sandy Hook, I felt sick. And that was only 1/7th the scale of massacre as this situation in Pakistan. As a Christian, this is the kind of thing that should make me weep and mourn and be angry about. But I feel so numb.