• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Silver Linings: April 9th, 2013 Edition

Chuck

I survived several bouts of high blood pressure during tonight's game. 

Trumbo looks like he's completely ready to start killing the ball. Really impressed with him tonight (2 hits, one clutch RBI).

C.J. Wilson has his typical terrible inning, but settled down and gave the team some quality innings there after. 

Kendrick may need to be moved up in the order. 3 hits, one of them CLUTCH! 

Trout drove the ball well tonight. His oppo Triple almost went out. 

Bourjos with two hits. Hitting .353

Aybar before exiting had a couple knocks. His foot was not amputated after the contest. 

The Dodgers lost. The Mariners got clobbered by the worst team in baseball. 

The Angels are a 1/2 game ahead of the last place Houston Astros.

I survived several bouts of high blood pressure during tonight's game. 

Trumbo looks like he's completely ready to start killing the ball. Really impressed with him tonight (2 hits, one clutch RBI).

C.J. Wilson has his typical terrible inning, but settled down and gave the team some quality innings there after. 

Kendrick may need to be moved up in the order. 3 hits, one of them CLUTCH! 

Trout drove the ball well tonight. His oppo Triple almost went out. 

Bourjos with two hits. Hitting .353

Aybar before exiting had a couple knocks. His foot was not amputated after the contest. 

The Dodgers lost. The Mariners got clobbered by the worst team in baseball. 

The Angels are a 1/2 game ahead of the last place Houston Astros.

Are we starting to run out of silver linings?

That now the rest of the country knows Angel fans are indeed very intelligent.

It explains why there were tons of tickets still available today for a home opener in great weather.

I wouldn't call a few thousand tickets a "ton" by any stretch....I was there and only a few gaps here and there way up top were empty. Not bad at al, considering its a 7pm start on a school/work night.

Very happy with Bourjos' play thus far. He is going to save our season if this continues because we'll ve able to flip him for a good starting pitcher.

That only happens if Calhoun and/or Witherspoon are ready for the challenge.

Personally, I like Bourjos and hope he stays. 

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a silver lining, but when baseball times are tough and I find myself feeling down, I find that the immortal words of Oscar Gamble always cheer me up and remind me to go OGAAT:

y6HNog2.jpg

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a silver lining, but when baseball times are tough and I find myself feeling down, I find that the immortal words of Oscar Gamble always cheer me up and remind me to go OGAAT:

y6HNog2.jpg

lol, nice find Glen.