• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Howie Kendrick, A Class Act

AngelsWin.com

Great write up Dave.

Howie has definetely been a classy guy in his time here. Good to the fans, good to the media, has been super solid. Ive talked to him a handful of times at work, hes always been very friendly and polite. Really nice guy

Sucks losing a guy like him, and worse to see him end up where he is. But wish him all the best

nice article Dave.

it will be a bit tough, but I will certainly root for Howie to do well in a Dodgers uni and in their line up.

I always liked Kendrick, he's been a rock for the Halos over the years at a time when players don't stay with one team much  -- an average of about three years these days I'd guess.

But, at the same time, I understand why the Halos made the move even if we're (really) going to miss HK in our line up in 2015.

the good news for HK and his family is that this move really doesn't change much for them -- just reports to work 30 minutes up the freeway.

good luck to Howie -- I think Dodger Stadium -- a pitcher's park -- may take a bit of a toll on his offensive numbers, but he's solid on D and I think will be slotted into a line up order with hitters around him that will result in Howie probably seeing good pitches to hit.........all the best to him.