• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The big question left to ask is...

On the long drive home on Angel Talk the only thing I had a hard time hearing was the name, I think it was Kevvy.  "Kevvy" had  little trouble closing out the inning"  Ya think Mike?  How about:  

" When we still had a 1 run lead I left Kevvy in to to rot and allow 5 runs to cross the plate even after Base on balls, a hit batter a 3 run jack, a hard hit base hit to left and another home run and never thought to myself he may not have it tonight. 

I want Scioscia to chew them out. They deserve it, maybe a change from the fat man will show them we aren't messing around. Sit Hamilton's ass down or drop him in the order,

Despite the Guillen debacle. MS is not a Disciplinarian on the Fundamentals and it shows.  Salmon, kennedy and Ersty kept the 2002 team in check and Ol' red @ss  Ersty made sure everyone did their jobs.