• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Several years back, I used to do online dating...

On 4/9/2013 at 10:48 PM, Olive Garden Table For One said:

I would go on craigslist, plentyoffish, and socal aol chatrooms. I would instant message all these girls and they would send me their myspace pages. On these myspaces pages, these girls would have all these pictures of when they were in their early 20's in their tight little bodies partying drinking and having a great time. Then they would tell me how they are in ther late 20's or early 30s now and they were mature and they arent party girls anymore and how they wont do all kinds of kinky stuff after a slice of pizza at costco. Theyd go on and tell me how they have self respect now and you have to be in a relationship for a year before they will kiss and all this nonsense. And I would think, what the freaking f*ck, what kind of idiot would buy this now robust sloppy cows for a hefty price when they were giving out the steak and milk for cheap just a while ago.

this screen name is fantastic.

On 4/11/2013 at 4:01 AM, Halos of Anaheim said:

You're offended because the OP is telling it like how it is regarding monogamous relationships in the 21st century. Political correctness has only become important in the past 20 years because of feminists and the LGBT community. Never do you see a man being offended by petty things, unless he's a emasculated mangina who is trying to seek approval from women. Over-Sensitivity has always been related to high estrogen levels (Women, some gay men as well as straight men with low testosterone/high estrogen).

That ''I'm offended'' post you made was basically clockwork. 

Post of the night!

11 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Political correctness has only become important in the past 20 years because of feminists and the LGBT community. Never do you see a man being offended by petty things

Guess this person has never seen the maga board.  Or any Pujols thread the first five years he was here.  Or any posts that criticize !GASP! Saint Kobe Bryant.

We have so many middle aged men here offended by so many things, you'd think this was a message board for an all-women liberal arts college in the northeast.