• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Several years back, I used to do online dating...

I read this a couple of times, and,  STILL have no idea,  what you are trying to convey.

You're offended because the OP is telling it like how it is regarding monogamous relationships in the 21st century. Political correctness has only become important in the past 20 years because of feminists and the LGBT community. Never do you see a man being offended by petty things, unless he's a emasculated mangina who is trying to seek approval from women. Over-Sensitivity has always been related to high estrogen levels (Women, some gay men as well as straight men with low testosterone/high estrogen).

That ''I'm offended'' post you made was basically clockwork. 

You're offended because the OP is telling it like how it is regarding monogamous relationships in the 21st century. Political correctness has only become important in the past 20 years because of feminists and the LGBT community. Never do you see a man being offended by petty things, unless he's a emasculated mangina who is trying to seek approval from women. Over-Sensitivity has always been related to high estrogen levels (Women, some gay men as well as straight men with low testosterone/high estrogen).

That ''I'm offended'' post you made was basically clockwork. 

20 years? Are you daft? Advent of birth control and abortion gave women freedom to bed whoever they wanted to. You do appear to be stuck in the sixties. Milk is free why buy the cow? LMAO. Was your wife (if you even have one) a virgin?

I see it more of the Angels are the men who go to strip clubs and throw their money at strippers and think the strippers like them, only to be disappointed when they find out they're not really that into them.

Any man who sees strippers as anything other than a fun time are delusional.

I think I wanna hang out with Halos of Anaheim.

From the posts you've made in here, you sound like the guy who always gets friendzoned because he thinks all women are princesses. 

You'd be a sorry wingman.

20 years? Are you daft? Advent of birth control and abortion gave women freedom to bed whoever they wanted to. You do appear to be stuck in the sixties. Milk is free why buy the cow? LMAO. Was your wife (if you even have one) a virgin?

You sound pretty mad. Did I hit a nerve? From the looks of it OP's post must relate to you and your partner. Are you offended because the OP described who your husband was? There's nothing wrong with having multiple sex partners, there's just a difference if it was through serious relationships (although having too many relationships reflects badly and show the problem residing with you) or slutty one night stands. Marrying a used up girl is the last thing any self respecting man would do. She was giving away sex during her prime like it was candy, but now when she's past her prime (and realizes it) she settles down and wants to be treated as a ''respectful women''. Give me a break. Most smart men just date younger girls now anyways.

This is really off topic. Well, this is about the topic but it isn't Baseball related. My rant is over now.

I think the OP's analogy is way off. Table for one was fishing at the bottom of the barrel. Craigslist? Really?

This :  feminists...LGBT...  emasculated mangina . ..you and your partner

WTH?

I would guess finding a young woman to date is one of your wet dreams. With all due respect.

Any man who sees strippers as anything other than a fun time are delusional.

From the posts you've made in here, you sound like the guy who always gets friendzoned because he thinks all women are princesses. 

You'd be a sorry wingman.

You sound pretty mad. Did I hit a nerve? From the looks of it OP's post must relate to you and your partner. Are you offended because the OP described who your husband was? There's nothing wrong with having multiple sex partners, there's just a difference if it was through serious relationships (although having too many relationships reflects badly and show the problem residing with you) or slutty one night stands. Marrying a used up girl is the last thing any self respecting man would do. She was giving away sex during her prime like it was candy, but now when she's past her prime (and realizes it) she settles down and wants to be treated as a ''respectful women''. Give me a break. Most smart men just date younger girls now anyways.

This is really off topic. Well, this is about the topic but it isn't Baseball related. My rant is over now.

• 6 years later...

I read the title to this thread and thought "Oh Boy, this is going to be epic".....I grabbed some popcorn.....and my blood flow started to pick up between my legs.  Now I think it's like seeing the Titanic for the first time, and ...well you know how that went...

OIP.P3CqQtkpK_nGfS4Bok1GkgHaFj.jpeg