• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What is OAK doing?

MVTrout

I hate the A's.  I hope they fail, but I am no longer surprised when the team does better than expected.  I don't think you can judge the A's until they have finalized their roster and I doubt that's happened yet.

The fact that the A's were absolutely terrible after June is the reason Beane is making changes.  I get that.

Did they plan on going for it, signed Butler, and then said "oh shit, what are we doing? We can't afford this." Crisp, Butler, Lawrie, Sogard/Wendle, Parrino/Semien, Norris, Vogt, Gentry, and Reddick doesn't exactly have me shaking in my boots. Donaldson, Samardzija, and Moss already gone for questionable returns. Lowrie and Gregerson leaving via free agency. We could still see Kazmir, Jaso, and/or Reddick moved! 

you forgot that Lester guy

Obviously they feel comfortable with what they have at the moment. Teams change throughout the season. Beane is savvy enough to know this and has the resources to add pitching when needed.

They will be a interesting team to watch. Wondering what the odds on them winning the WS are now? 100 to 1? Lol

he was incredibly savvy enough to add pitching this year .

it was geniusy 

I hate the A's.  I hope they fail, but I am no longer surprised when the team does better than expected.  I don't think you can judge the A's until they have finalized their roster and I doubt that's happened yet.

The fact that the A's were absolutely terrible after June is the reason Beane is making changes.  I get that.

perhaps they were abolutely terrible after June because he made changes 

Losing 2-1 game after game will be interesting?  You ready for an interesting season, DW?

Well, so far their 18-2...on a 13 game winning streak....maybe 14..since Houston might be sitting Howard and Harden...

Oh, you meant the A's.

It's funny that about 10 days ago...people were saying that they were going to get Upton, Gattis and Alexei Ramiirez. For Moss, Shark and maybe someone else.

I'll answer more when i see who else is dealt.