• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

no retreads please RE: Colon

floplag

Last season I was shocked that the Angels did not put in a waiver claim on Bartolo shortly after the Richards injury. (I actually expected other teams to claim him just to block the Angels from even having a chance). If the Angels weren't interested in Bartolo then, I doubt they're interested now.

You don't want a former Cy young and 20 game winner? We could use another top of the rotation arm. I'd consider moving Calhoun for Bart

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! that's the craziest thing i've ever read on this board. literally.

edit: oooh, it was sarcasm. man, you got me hook line and sinker

Edited by ukyah

I'm no sure why there's such distaste for Santiago. The guy was amazing in the second half of last year.

The distaste for Santiago stems from the fact that CJ Wilson is on the team. They're two similar to have both in the rotation. One of them has got to go. I'd prefer it be CJ because he's worse and older but I have my doubts about moving his contract.