• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 14 thread

Angel Oracle

Stanton is horrible, which is why he's been a career backup. Sucks what happened to that team but they may not win another game. You lose your franchise QB and more often than not you can flush your season down the toilet

1 td in the last 10 qtrs.

Ellington is also out for the year.

Mathieu probably as well.

Just a total shit show.

76-0 over Oakland and Washington the past two weeks = the Rams team I like to see.

Yes, those are bad football teams, although Oakland is giving rival SF all they can handle today.

They will smash arizona on Thursday no problem Edited by nando714

I think I was the only person in the top of the pick'em to go with AZ. After the terrible Denver performance I just feel like the Chiefs are going to play out of the playoffs, although the fumble call was bullshit.

I just saw that the Rams sent out all six players they got from the Redskins trade to do the coin toss. That's hilarious.

Just saw the NE/SD personal foul 7 point swing, that's why I hate the NFL.

I grew to only like watching Chiefs games, but now even with these consistent bullshit calls I have a hard time taking the NFL seriously  or putting any emotion in games or the sport. Just constant nonsense.

As much as I dislike NE and wanted them to lose I'm glad that it didn't end up costing them the game while the refs tried to bail out SD for a third week in a row.  Unfortunately this is the league response with all the concussion issues and lawsuits.  Any big hit seems to automatically draw a flag even when some of those hits are clean by the league definition.