• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

i'm at a small intersection, waiting to turn right. i'm going north-south. i see you coming from my left, driving east-west. you can clearly see that i'm waiting to turn once it's safe. you suddenly turn right without using your blinker, causing me to have waited longer than i needed to, as yours was the only car i had to wait for. i hate you.

Isn't it weird how we can put people on the moon, fly in airplanes across the world, come up with smart phones -- and yet, no technological alternative to wiping

I also find it humorous that humans are the only mammals who need to wipe

Have you not used a bidet before? If not, you should try it.....It's magical.

twice a week?  go to the doctor, man

So I was curious. Messaged my doctor last night. He asked me what my typical daily diet was and if I had any discomfort ever. Turns out my twice a week deal is pretty typical. 

All good. 

Pooping: I think I'm once a day. I did a calorie restrictive "diet" and went a week without pooping......simply not consuming the calories for the extra waste. Nothing wrong with twice a week....just means he's eating healthier and not consuming as much as the typical fat American.

Wiping: Depending on your movements (and they are important to tell you about your body), you can go the baby wipe route as well. Not recommended though if you're the soft serve poop type that will just smear everything around.

Christmas shopping: Yes! My better half and I only wanted one thing each and she went out Thanksgiving with some family and we both were able to get each others gifts on the Black Friday deals......although those wireless Beats are still expensive. We decided to already put our gifts to use as well. Christmas is just a family day for us, so no need for the presents. We got some things for others and mainly want to do something for our little dog.

I'm actually looking at it now, we bought him this big ass bone (rawhide is bad for dogs so it's something comparable). I thought it would be hilarious to have him tear into the paper and attack a bone twice his size. I think we got it for him last year, so a year later and just one end is gnawed on......it's almost like a real kid where their toys expire a couple months later.

Killer Whales are assholes. Tormenting their prey and playing with it before they feast on it. I hope this seal gets away.

I disagree. I think they're awesome. 

They're ruthless because they need to be. Wild Orca's need to eat up 300-400 pounds of food per day, as they expend a lot more energy swimming around and hunting their food. I do think its unfair how smart they are compared to the other mammals they hunt, but they don't call them wolves of the sea for nothing.

I mean look at this brilliance. 

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/frozen-planet/videos/killer-whales-wave-wash-seal/