• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

2 hours ago, Tank said:

you have to be some kind of special level of stupid to harass someone who was arguably the hardest puncher in the history of boxing. he's lucky he could still breathe afterwards.

There have been a few bigger punchers in heavyweight boxing, young George Foreman had an absolute hammer of a punch, a few did in his day, Liston before him, and maybe Wilder more recently (who apparently can knock out pretty much anyone not called Tyson Fury), but no-one I can think of could match Tyson's sheer ferocity.

He was amazing in his early years, just incredible aggression and elite speed and power. He didn't beat people, he destroyed them with savage combinations from different angles with incredible hand speed for a heavyweight. Never seen anything like it before or since at any weight. All of that combined with his ample boxing skill made him, at his peak, better than any of them in my view, even the best technical boxer of them all Ali.

On 4/22/2022 at 3:33 PM, WicketMaiden said:

There have been a few bigger punchers in heavyweight boxing, young George Foreman had an absolute hammer of a punch, a few did in his day, Liston before him, and maybe Wilder more recently (who apparently can knock out pretty much anyone not called Tyson Fury), but no-one I can think of could match Tyson's sheer ferocity.

He was amazing in his early years, just incredible aggression and elite speed and power. He didn't beat people, he destroyed them with savage combinations from different angles with incredible hand speed for a heavyweight. Never seen anything like it before or since at any weight. All of that combined with his ample boxing skill made him, at his peak, better than any of them in my view, even the best technical boxer of them all Ali.

I remember watching that fight Foreman had when he was like in his 40's.  He was getting pummeled through the entire fight.  But all it took was him landing that one punch, and the guy went down and never got back up.  

I haven't been able to go to work for the past year and a half without taking Klonopin beforehand. It helps, but I hate that I can't function outside my home without a drug in my system. 

I don't wish panic disorder or Agoraphobia on anyone. They run my entire life and it's slowly getting worse as the years go on. My world is shrinking but it feels like the actual world is getting bigger. Work, the grocery store, the gas station. All feel farther away than they did just a few years ago. 

Unfortunately therapy is hard to come by. I'd have to drive an hour and a half to Portland, Maine, and everyone around here has a wait list. 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I haven't been able to go to work for the past year and a half without taking Klonopin beforehand. It helps, but I hate that I can't function outside my home without a drug in my system. 

I don't wish panic disorder or Agoraphobia on anyone. They run my entire life and it's slowly getting worse as the years go on. My world is shrinking but it feels like the actual world is getting bigger. Work, the grocery store, the gas station. All feel farther away than they did just a few years ago. 

Unfortunately therapy is hard to come by. I'd have to drive an hour and a half to Portland, Maine, and everyone around here has a wait list. 

I give you a lot a shit but I hope things improve for you. I figured tele appointments would be available. 

19 hours ago, True Grich said:

Seal Team 6 will be on your property at 0 Dark Thirty. I suggest you be prepared.

thanks for the heads up. leaving pumpkin beer and blueberry scones on the front porch for them.

ashley judd was gorgeous. i'm not sure last night's event was a fair light in which to see her (but then again, i didn't watch and don't know how she looks when she isn't an emotional wreck from her mom dieing).