• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Switch to Sprint, Cut Your Data Bill in Half

gotbeer

I've had Sprint for over 10 years and while there used to be a lot of issues with it, I haven't had any in the last few years or so.  As a matter of fact, there has been many times I've had full service when my friend with AT&T didn't.  We use TMobile at work and I always have issues with reception on it.  A lot of the time I have to use my personal phone to call my office because my work phone has no signal.

All mobile phones have blackout areas that can't be avoided. My wife will call me as she leaves work and there is a zone on the 210 freeway that drops out every single time. If you lived in that area you would swear Verizon sucks. In our home only Verizon comes through due to the mountains and a CHP repeater station on the top of the hill that interferes with transmissions. We've gone through all but Sprint to find if another carrier would get a signal at home and all fail, including people that come over with Sprint and swear we live in a black hole.

All mobile phones have blackout areas that can't be avoided. My wife will call me as she leaves work and there is a zone on the 210 freeway that drops out every single time. If you lived in that area you would swear Verizon sucks. In our home only Verizon comes through due to the mountains and a CHP repeater station on the top of the hill that interferes with transmissions. We've gone through all but Sprint to find if another carrier would get a signal at home and all fail, including people that come over with Sprint and swear we live in a black hole.

Yeah, at a place I used to live, got ATT fine.  Nothing else.  Went to a friends place.  He got Verizon fine, but nothing else.  

Unfortunately for Sprint, when I had them as a work phone some 15 years ago, only place you could get them was on freeways for some reason.  So that stigma stuck in my mind.