• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton 2012

Troll Daddy

Cool post--if this was 2012. Too bad we're heading into the 2015 season. Past performance isn't relevant.

I agree with you totally. My point being is the Angels signed him based on his past accomplishments. This tells us what he's capable of producing offensively.

He may never produce those type of numbers again. Yet, he's still young enough to get close to his past accomplishments. It wouldn't be the first time in a player rebounded in sports. I think the fact that he's been there and still young will work in his favor.

A shout out to those fans who are over reacting to his comments to the press about who he plays for ,,,, get over it!!! He never said he didn't like the Angel fans.

And if he posted anything near an .801 OPS for an entire season, we'd be in damn good shape.

That said, I think it's best to project low and hope for the best with regards to Hamilton. 

josh hamilton: setting bar lower season by season