• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A's going after Upton and Gattis now?

beatlesrule

I think Beane is finished making moves. He has nothing left to trade without dismantling the only thing keeping his team competitive, the rotation. Gray, Shark, Parker, Kazmir and Griffin.

Did the offense get a little worse? Yeah, but not mch when you consider Butler and Lowrie help offset Donaldson's loss. Plus they just got their SS of the future back that they lost in the Shark trade.

The only way Beane makes more moves is if the rebuild is indeed underway, which I don't believe it is.

I don't know...if they are still looking to compete, I'd say it makes sense that they would try this, especially after dealing Donaldson. Their offense lacks serious punch with him gone and Cespedes gone. If they were rebuilding, the Butler signing would have made little sense

Lawrie isn't the hitter Donaldson is, but he's good defensively at 3B, so they don't lose much with the glove. Next step is to try to add more power to their lineup.

I dont think they are in a position to trade a SP. They already lost Lester. Kazmir may very well revert back to the terrible pitcher he was in the 2nd half. They are looking at Samarja, Gray, and Chavez as reliable starters next year.

Their offense is also a mess without Donaldson and a full year of no Cespedes. Im probably worrried more about Seattle and Texas at this point. If Seattle gets some offense they will be tough.