• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A's trade 3B Josh Donaldson to Blue Jays for Brett Lawrie, other pieces

bloodbrother

Susan Slusser @susanslusser  Â·  12m 12 minutes ago

I am hearing rumblings that the #Athletics are close to a fairly significant deal that involves Jeff Samardzija.

Susan Slusser @susanslusser  Â·  12m 12 minutes ago

#Athletics would be getting back several pieces, and they're targeting hitters, an ML source tells me.

Susan Slusser @susanslusser  Â·  3m 3 minutes ago

Again, source tells me that #Athletics nearing major deal that involves Samardzija for several players, team targeting hitters.

Several pieces back? A's have to be dealing a few other pieces along with Samardzija. Wonder who the team is. Boston? Atlanta perhaps where the A's get Justin Upton?

Edit: Deal doesn't involved Samardzija, apparently

Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal  Â·  1m 1 minute ago

Sources: Trade #Athletics are discussing does NOT involve Samardzija.

Edited by bloodbrother

Beane better get this return right because they gave away a top 5 prospect for a few months of Jeff Samardzija

I'm of the opinion that the trade for Samardzija hurt them more than the trade for Lester. Lester would have been more of a difference maker had they made it into a real playoff series.

Wow, it's Donaldson they traded

Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal  Â·  3m 3 minutes ago

Sources: Donaldson going to #BlueJays. Lawrie, RHP Kendall Graveman among those going to #Athletics.

Ken Rosenthal @Ken_Rosenthal  Â·  10s 10 seconds ago

Class A SS Franklin Barreto also in Donaldson deal, going from #BlueJays to #Athletics.

Edited by bloodbrother