• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Star Wars Episode 7 teaser trailer

DAMMIT! I've been tricked lol

To the up-loaders credit...that was pretty well damn made. 

Didn't take long to figure out it was fake.

The uniform that "Han Solo" is wearing is the one Harrison Ford wore in Ender's Game. Same with the "They're ready enough" line.

And why would he have a name tag in English (and Braille)?

Didn't take long to figure out it was fake.

The uniform that "Han Solo" is wearing is the one Harrison Ford wore in Ender's Game. Same with the "They're ready enough" line.

And why would he have a name tag in English (and Braille)?

Haven't seen Ender's Game.

Why not just show a quick glimpse of Skywalker, Leia or Solo? It would have made it better for me, it would have been that little something extra. We haven't seen those characters in 30 years.

That's the beauty of the advance-teaser!  Slowly, they'll start releasing more and more, until we're dying to stand in line for 3 hours like the first one.

he wasn't intimidating, I actually laughed the first time I saw what he looked like. He had zero back story and depth, his weapon sucked, he died way too easily and in a stupid predictable way...

He had a good look, but that was about it. Can't remember anything he said or did that was memorable, and he was only on screen for about 15 minutes of the entire movie, 

Sounds a lot like Boba Fett which, according to many Star Wars fans, is an iconic villain.

Sounds a lot like Boba Fett which, according to many Star Wars fans, is an iconic villain.

because boba fett is a bad ass. Dude had sick armor, looked like a friggin space commando. He was sneaky and cunning, had an awesome ship, and stood toe to toe with Jedi and he was just a normal dude who didn't use the force.

also, he survived the sarlaac, I mean who does that??

also, he survived the sarlaac, I mean who does that??

Yes he does, in the Expanded Universe, but so does Darth Maul.

Trust me, I am a huge fan of Boba Fett and agree that he is cooler than Darth Maul, but Darth Maul also went toe to toe with multiple Jedi's (at the same time), had the first double bladed lightsaber and actually killed one Jedi while putting up a decent fight with another. All things that Boba Fett didn't do.

Slave One was way more badass than the cycle thing though.