• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Star Wars Episode 7 teaser trailer

People are incredibly skeptical about a new Star Wars movie after the hilarity that was the prequels. It will sell a lot of tickets just on the name alone, but the goal is to sell as much as possible. The earlier you start spreading the word, the more people get exposed to it.

I don't think J.J. Abrams will allow Jar Jar Binks to mar his legacy.

Wait...J.J....Jar Jar....doh!!

Edited by Mark68

Why is that an issue? If they showed an actor you have seen before dressed up it would have made the trailer batter?

Why not just show a quick glimpse of Skywalker, Leia or Solo? It would have made it better for me, it would have been that little something extra. We haven't seen those characters in 30 years.

Come to think of it.  There might be another reason why they came out with the trailer now.  Wasn't this supposed to be a summer of 2015 film?  I think all Star Wars films are summer films.  In a way, was it to tell everyone it's December and not Summer of 2015 to give fair warning?  For most people, it doesn't matter.  But for some, that's a huge change.  

Come to think of it. There might be another reason why they came out with the trailer now. Wasn't this supposed to be a summer of 2015 film? I think all Star Wars films are summer films. In a way, was it to tell everyone it's December and not Summer of 2015 to give fair warning? For most people, it doesn't matter. But for some, that's a huge change.

I don't think the release date has changed from when it was initially announced. Yeah, the previous six were all summer (Memorial Day weekend) releases, but this one was always December 2015.

those 3 actors were virtually unknown before eps 4-6 came out

it's a new trilogy, and abrams specifically went with unknown actors to play the principal characters

i love the symmetry of it all

if the story revolves too much around luke, leia, and solo, i'll be very disappointed, really

I agree with that, I am just saying to grab the attention of fans of the original trilogy, it would have been cool to have that little extra.

I'm hoping it will be good. After the money grab crapfest that was ep 1-3, I'm pretty skeptical not gonna lie.

also that cross light saber was dumb. What's the point of the two little points? They serve no practical use except the dude accidentally slicing his own fingers off

Nerds on the internet are speculating that it is and exhaust system to relieve pressure from the very powerful crystal that he's using. They do look like flames though.

Nerds on the internet are speculating that it is and exhaust system to relieve pressure from the very powerful crystal that he's using. They do look like flames though.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's not a lightsaber but a flamesaber.  Not sure what that piece in lore is though.  Tried looking it up and nothing really comes up on it.

Its gonna be almost impossible to match Vader, but hopefully they come with a proper villain this time around

y

Darth Maul was pretty badass and people bitched about his double light saber until they saw it.

My guess is the hilt guards will be used effectively. There are historical accounts of hilt guards being sharpened and used in close combat, so I would guess that will be there purpose here. I am excited.