• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 13 thread

Angel Oracle

I think I'm getting my ass kicked in the pick 'em (figures I move into sole possession of 1st then have a week like this), but all will be forgiven if KC can come together for Berry and play their hearts out.

If NBC and the Chiefs do some emotional Berry tribute I think the team steps up.

I think I'm getting my ass kicked in the pick 'em (figures I move into sole possession of 1st then have a week like this), but all will be forgiven if KC can come together for Berry and play their hearts out.

If NBC and the Chiefs do some emotional Berry tribute I think the team steps up.

It is cold in KC which doesn't suit Manning.  Yes he plays in Denver now but he still doesn't like the cold.  IMO whoever wins tonight wins the West.  I think Denver, KC an SD all make the playoffs again.  

Andersen hasn't tried to do anything flashy like change course when he's met in the backfield, he follows his blockers and has been huge in the passing game for short dump offs. One of the announcers said if he continues to play like this it will be a tough decision when Hillman and Ball are back but it's a no brainer right now.

Three 3 and outs for the Denver D so far which is great to see. Both the O and D have looked very good at times but not so much at the same time in the last so many weeks.

Man, was hoping the Cardinals had done just enough to hold off Seattle for the division...but taht team is dead in the water now and Seattle looks to be making its move. CAn't let them get HFA or they'll be nearly impossible to beat

Cards offense just can't do anything now. Sad way for their season to end tbh. Stanton is garbage, they couldn't do anything vs the Falcons horrid defense. Wouldn't be surprised if the Cards lose out or finish 10-6 and miss out on the postseason